Opening of the new grain season with GRAIN UKRAINE in Odessa!
07.06.2016 13:52 "Agro Perspectiva" (Kyiv) —
23–24 JUNE — ODESSA
The first International GRAIN UKRAINE conference will take place in Odessa on the 23–24th of June, with the support of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine and the Governor of Odessa Region Mr. Mikheil Saakashvili. The organizer of the event is «TIS Group of Terminals», the head of the organizational committee is Mr. Andrey Stavnitser.
The main grain event of this summer GRAIN UKRAINE 2016 is a completely new format of the conference, as well as the main summer platform for a dialogue between the biggest representatives of agricultural market. The new format is provided by international speakers, who have never taken a stage in Ukraine before, and also by a series of private events for informal communication.
International TOP-speakers, «stars» of world’s agribusiness will exclusively take place in the annual GRAIN UKRAINE conference. Each of the represented speakers of the conference is a leading specialist in his particular sector of agricultural market.
«I wish that all key players of Ukraine’s agribusiness would gather in Odessa on an annual basis, opening new perspectives of business development for themselves. Grain conference GRAIN UKRAINE will become at the same time a seminar and a practicum, where all the invited speakers are exceptional specialists from all over the world, whose experience, I am sure, will become really useful for us» - the Head of the organizational committee, CEO of «TIS Group of Terminals» Andrey Stavnitser has noted.
The program of the conference will reveal a series of important and topical questions, a number of which will touch upon such topics as: «The main factors influencing the prices of the world agricultural production in 2016», «World agribusiness: a look into the future. What Ukraine needs to do for a success in the nearest 7–10 years», "The shifting trade flows in global grain and oilseed markets and how to adapt your risk management to fit new realities", «Grain market of Iran: perspectives of import, taking into consideration all the financial conditions». As well as: «The market of North Africa and Middle East: the current situation and perspectives for development» and «The latest tendencies and events in settling of international grain disputes» and many others.
GRAIN UKRAINE 2016 is knowledge, business, and informal communication. And speaking about knowledge, best speakers from all over the world are responsible for this part. Here are only some of them:
- Dave Hightower (USA) — President at The Hightower Report; co-founder of Chicago Hedge Partners; more than 25 years of experience in hedge management and consulting for numerous food companies of the USA, grain producers, as well as international governments;
- Diego Lerini (Argentina) — Origination Manager at Molinos Rio de la Plata; Former Vice President of the Argentinean National Sunflower Association;
- Andrei Agapi (Great Britain) — Andrei Agapi — Team Leader: Europe and Black Sea Grains — S&P Global Platts; a specialist in market analysis of clean-tech agriculture companies in Europe; holds a master degree in finance from Toulouse Business School, France;
- Cleber Vieira (Brazil) — Partner and Project manager, Agroconsult; Master’s degree in Biotechnology from UNESP Chemistry Institute; Specialist in Marketing from the Getulio Vargas Foundation;
- Hesham Soliman (Egypt) — President at Mediterranean Star For Trading; great experience in trading, purchasing, procurement and logistics in different countries and with different companies;
- Guo Jia Hua (China) — Director and General Manager of Donlinks International Investment Co.;
25 years of experience in trading in China: import and export of agri-commodities to and from China, project development, distribution of feed raw materials in China.
One can talk about the achievements of GRAIN UKRAINE 2016’s speakers endlessly, but only having heard the reports at the conference and having met the speakers in person, it will become possible to appreciate the new level of conferences, the beginning to which will be put on the 23–24th of June in Odessa.
One of the ultimate tasks of GRAIN UKRAINE 2016 is to provide the participants with unlimited possibilities for comfort business-communication. Coffee-breaks and lunches at the terrace with the view of the city, brunch, an exclusive party from our Italian partners are waiting for the guests of the conference. And with the finishing of the conference on the 25th of June the participants will attend the concert of «Okean Elzy», staying in the VIP-sector of GRAIN UKRAINE 2016.
«The necessity of creating a new forum is motivated, in the first place, by a leading position of Ukraine on the agrarian map of the world, and also by the quality of operation of such events in Ukraine. It’s time to finish off with the boring conferences, where everyone falls asleep. GRAIN UKRAINE is a conference, where it will be equally interesting both to listen to the reports and to communicate in person» — of which Andrey Stavnitser is sure about.
Mikhail Saakashvili about GRAIN UKRAINE 2016: «I am sure that Odessa region will become a great place for holding meetings of agribusiness’s representatives».
Speaking about GRAIN UKRAINE 2016, you can state without a doubt — ALL AGRICULTURAL MARKET WILLL BE HERE!
GRAIN UKRAINE 2016
INTERNATIONAL GRAIN CONFERENCE
Odessa, conference-hall "Sady Pobedy"
+38 067 975 94 33